November 27, 2012

Dynamo

Two weeks!  Aaaaagh.  I went to see the Dynamo, Houston's professional soccer team, just over two weeks ago, and then I'm not sure what happened.

An art crawl, a neighborhood walking architecture tour, a Thanksgiving flu, Thanksgiving.  Now friends coming for visits and holidays sneaking up fast!

I'm thankful for so many things that I could burst.

I'm thankful for my husband, my friends, my family, my cat (I hope that doesn't sound dumb, but she really brings me piles of uncomplicated joy).  I'm grateful that I feel healthy right now and I'm super grateful for our new house and the fact that it is currently untouched by disasters which have befallen others.

I'm thankful for Minnesota, Texas, France, New Zealand, Madison, New Orleans...even Missouri and Calgary...all places that have shaped my life, some in ways I love and others in ways that just make me grateful to have moved on.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to improve every single day.


No comments:

Post a Comment